I felt that Cindy Crawford was a credible business woman so did not suspect her offer of under $5 for each of two products. The skin cream and the eye cream.

I paid with a credit card. Received the product several days later and tried it as directed for at least one week. I did not notice any marked benefit of this product over others I already have. I kept my receipt, I read it carefully.

There was no mention of any potential of any future charges. On Feb 11, I received my credit card statement that showed that a charge of $4.97 and $4.99 was charged on Jan 13 for the shipment of the two items. That same statement shows charges of $89.95 and $89.92; charges applied on Jan 30th. The phone number on the charges were 844-440-2507 and 833-417-3989.

I called the second number asking that those charges be removed. "Nara" said that those charges were for the product that I initially paid less than $5 each for. I am stuck with the almost $180 charge for what I was sure was going to be less than $10. I read the online information before I ordered initially to make sure there wouldn't be any further charges.

The receipt I received with my initial order did not give any indication that there would be further charges or that I needed to take any additional steps to stop further charges.

The customer service person I talked to said that if I would have called within 14 days of my order, I could have avoided the additional charges. No statement of this was indicated when I made my initial order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Customer service and being mislead on the price.

• Meaningful Beauty is an absolute s