Meaningful Beauty - I ordered from commercial that included free brush..
and used that web address..trymb.com/brush It took me there and I ordered.
No brush arrived and when I contacted CS they told me I had to order when that commercial was on. I did ...since the brush enticed me to order. I am not getting a brush.. :( Also, their website rarely works for me.
I am trying to cancel auto-ship and nothing is working on it. I've had this problem a lot. Do they do something to delay a cancellation so they can send you more product? or are they just very busy?
Also, for some reason, my face is more dry since using this...I assume I am probably in the minority for that...not happy.:(
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Free Brush
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Now, before I go to far, the order was placed through Amazon. I've never had problems with them before. I placed my order Friday at 9:59 A.M. and paid the..."
- "I engaged Mr. David Talkington on September 15, 2015 to do construction repairs to a house that I purchased in , Indianapolis, IN. We had a written agreement outlining..."
- "I bought a dress from TBdress that was stated to be 'burgundy". They delivered a bright red dress. Further, the dress was sewn with measurements that were smaller..."