Resolved
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 14, 2017

I opened a charge back case against them with the help of my bank and bank took care the rest and received my money back within a week.

Original review posted by user Apr 14, 2017

March 18, 2017, almost a month ago, I ordered but they did not ship. Then I had to buy another set from Amazon.

April 13, 2017, I received a note from them that said they are going to ship my order, and apologize for the delay, also said "If need to cancel, call the given phone #". (pls see the attached note) Right away, I called the customer service to cancel it, then the rep. told that the order was just shipped and unable to cancel. I explained that I already bought one from Amazon because the order was so delay.

Also no more needed. Then rep. said the order was cancelled, will back the money to my account. But they cheated me and charged the money from my account.

Following day they sent a message " your order was shipped". I checked the tracking status, found that they just created shipping label, and waiting for carrier pick up". Is that meaningful? Not to me!

This is the worst customer service I ever experienced.

Right away I threw the one I bought even from Amazon in to the garbage and now I am being alert of the shipment to refuse the one they sent as they said to be done with "Cindy Crawford's craps". Never ever think to do this again!!!!

Review about: Meaningful Beauty Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Toally unhappy.

Comments