I did not sign up for monthly shipments, I distinctly remember un-checking the box, but they sent me a 2nd "introductory kit" and set up auto-billing for $54.94 a month for 3 months for that one shipment - without my permission.I called in to cancel and they tried to convice me to stay and then said they would email me a shipping label but they actually snail-mailed a return label but I have to pay the shipping and they will hit me with a 2nd charge before I can get it back to them.

Total Scam!

Cindy Crawford you should be ashamed!!I like your product but will NEVER use it again and I will tell everyone I know and will submit reviews everywhere I can!!

Review about: Meaningful Beauty 7 Pc Introductory Kit.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Being put on auto ship without permission.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $150
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Wen - Fastest Way to Remove Hair Wen "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..." Read more Meaningful Beauty - Review about Makeup Kit from New Braunfels, Texas Meaningful Beauty "I too ordered meaningful beauty. I was led to believe I was paying a one time fee of 44.95 for the whole kit. They charged me for three months making..." Read more DO NOT BUY FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!! Fingercomber "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..." Read more Meaningful Beauty - Horrible customer service and too late shipping! Meaningful Beauty "March 18, 2017, almost a month ago, I ordered but they did not ship. Then I had to buy another set from Amazon. April 13, 2017, I received a note..." Read more Quality Screen Company - Broken after two weeks Quality Screen Company "Since I am unable to successfully solve the problem through contacting your customer service department via email, I’d thought it would be able to get an answer this way as..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more