3.1
Turnaround Time

I had an account with this company but had to cancel my account in 2016.I spoke to customer service and told them I wanted to reopen my account in 2017 and they told me all I had to do was create a new account.

I did create a new account, got into the site, and found my old account information. When I tried to order products the site told me I do not have an active account. I called customer service, the person on the other line was very difficult to understand, and I told her what the problem was. She told me that it was because I cancelled my account in 2016.

I attempted to order products and pay with paypal but was denied. She told me I could only use a charge card or write a check. I, needless to say, told her that I would have to get back to her. Why can't I use paypal and why can't I order online?

I opened my account under a new name and password but when the site comes up my old information is there and it denies me from ordering. When I call the help center I get really frustrated trying to understand and place an order. I really like how this cream makes my face feel and once I am out I am going to either order it somewhere else or just look for another cream.

I am sad to say that is not what I want to do but it seems these are the only 2 options.I wish they would accept paypal and make it easier to place an order.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: let me pay with paypal to get the 90 day supply and then I can use another account for further orders.

I liked: All products received.

I didn't like: Website.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Thanks for all your reviews. I was considering ordering this product, but I will certainly not order it now.