OK....I am hairstylist and have many products at cost at my disposal but I am always looking for the latest and greatest.Thought WHY NOT I will try this.

As soon as it arrived I thought.....OH BOY this is going to be one of those products that keeps getting charged to your credit card and just shows up on my door step WITH OUT me ordering. after trying it for a couple days I called meaningful beauty and told them that I did not want to receive any more shipments. representative argued with me and tried to convince me to stay a member, and I told her absolutely not....asked her not to argue with me....and told her to please cancel my "membership". 2 weeks later I received my next shipment.

I called to cancel again.was informed there was no record that I called to cancel.

Review about: Meaningful Beauty Sales Representative.

I didn't like: Cancel subscription, Payment scam, Customer service attitude when trying to cancel.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Aurora, Colorado, United States #1308837

All of you people are so ignorant! The terms clearly state you will be charged monthly installments for auto shipments, which is precisely why I won't try this product. None of use proper grammar, either.

to Anonymous Hartwell, Georgia, United States #1311961

Your grammar is not at all "proper", as you put it, EITHER!!!