I wish I read this site 5 months ago....this product really is not at all what they claim.

I have a very clear complexion; however, since trying this product I haven't had more black heads in my 33 years... So I called and cancelled. It has been 2 months and they are STILL billing me, I cancelled within my "60 days" so I should receive a refund. I just called for the 3rd time and received awful customer service yet again (but really I am sure everyone cancels or complains so wouldn't you be grumpy working an 8 hour day of angry customers)...

anyhow, I received an email for my tracking about a month ago, they signed off when they received it (thank god I did this) because apparently it has not been entered into the system that they received it, I now have to fax it to them.I think I will fax a lawyer's card, especially after reading all comments.....

Review about: Meaningful Beauty Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Thank God for this website and the comments, I was about to order the meaningful beauty kit. I will make sure I check things out before listening to infomercials.

Unfortunately I did not see these reviews before ordering.I have been using the products for a few weeks here and there, I wash my face everyday...I didn't break out in a rash but my skin is worse looking.

Not better. I have more redness and broke out with a couple pimples under the skin...I never get pimples. So I am a little pissed. Considering how much it costs to buy these products.

The eye cream comes off in flakes with my eye makeup and undereye concealer.

It's horrible.After using these products I would never recommend them to anyone