I ordered a trial kit and it was $45, a month later $50 came out of my account so I called them and they said I signed up for a 90 day trial???I told them no and that I never authorized them to take money out of my account, did I e sign?

Check a box? No! supposedly it says it in fine print" so they have an infomercial, sale you on Thier product to do a risk free trial but sign you up for life without your consent! I didn't even like the product.

They would not refund my money cause product was on it's way, I don't want the product.This is the most sneaky dishonest way of doing business and I have no intentions of having any connections with meaning beauty.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Meaningful Beauty - Makeup Review from New Braunfels, Texas Meaningful Beauty "I too ordered meaningful beauty. I was led to believe I was paying a one time fee of 44.95 for the whole kit. They charged me for three months making..." Read more No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review No No Hair Removal "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..." Read more Meaningful Beauty - Size!!!!! Meaningful Beauty "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..." Read more Meaningful Beauty 60 day guarantee from date of RECEIPT Meaningful Beauty "When you go to http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/customerservice/customer-service,default,pg.html the box on the right with Cindy Crawford's signature in it says "within 60 days of receipt". RECEIPT means when I receive it. Patrice, ID..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more