After watching the modern add on TV, I called the company for the one month supply of beauty products for $40+.I made it VERY CLEAR TO THEM that it was for the advertised amount for one month and NO MORE.

I received the shipment and that day

called them again to cancel future business with them after my visa was charged for that amount. The following month my visa showed an additional charge for $40+ at which time I called the bank to report a fraud charge. The following month I received a bill for $93 collection. Customer representative was unprofessional and void of any understanding.

I learned that the initial shipment was a three month supply upon which she said, "got you". To avoid a collection debt, I paid the $93 and asked them to cancel any future contact with me.

Never have I experienced such disgusting service for a product of of this quantity I

did not solicit!!Would NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE FOR A PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT MEASURE UP TO WHAT THEY ADVERTISE.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Same experience here.I hate meaningful beauty.

It really has become an endless nightmare to me ever since I watched the ad on tv shopping.Can someone do something to stop this company?is there an government agency I can go for help in how to deal with this company and have them stop billing me?