1.1K views
1.2
Turnaround Time

Cindy Crawford in her commercial claimed, "Buy...now for $39.85 and receive this bonus gift free!" When my package came I saw a charge of more than $111.That is NOT what was promised on the commercial.

I immediately canceled my subscription. Also all of the products' packaging are impossible to read. I have to look the product up online to read the directions! Even a magnifying glass isn't enough.

The only thing big enough to see on ALL of the products is "Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawford" Hard to believe she approved this packaging.

And is she aware of the unfair deceitful advertisement?I hope not that would be very disappointing.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $111. This person is overall dissatisfied with Meaningful Beauty. The most disappointing about a product or service at Meaningful Beauty was no happy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Meaningful Beauty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Meaningful Beauty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Cumby, Texas, United States #1270723

What a police state/nazi website.Im in kindergarten.

My words have to be dotted out. Words that are NOT swear words. Even if they were im an adult. Other adults policing my words really *** *** me off.

Im in america.Why the communist polices?!?

Cumby, Texas, United States #1270722