I called customer service a half dozen times over the past year to get back online with their site.They promised my account would be up and running in 24 to 48 hours.
They promised me this all 6 times. Then in 48 hours when my account WAS NOT up and running they took it upon themselves to send me an order with products I NEVER USE!!
I have been ordering from this joke of a company for over 5 years and the *** idiots they have in customer service sent me products I NEVER USE!!!Now I have been on hold for over 2 hours with the supervisor "Mike" who promised to help me :(
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was at the shop till you drop at the convention center in the greater shreveport/bossier city la. I cam across a booth for make up and creams as a..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "A little over a year ago I searched for a reasonably priced 5 qt ceramic coated cast-iron dutch oven pot with lid. Found the Food Network brand at Kohl's which..."
- "What a despicable company. Monster Tree service took it upon themselves to use the driveway of my rental house (preventing 2 of my 3 tenants from parking) to park their..."
- " 12/31/15 I call and request my 1st 90 day mail order, because the advertised co-pay is $0 for 90 days. Usually, but not..."