I called customer service a half dozen times over the past year to get back online with their site.They promised my account would be up and running in 24 to 48 hours.

Related: I had a good experience with Meaningful Beauty

They promised me this all 6 times. Then in 48 hours when my account WAS NOT up and running they took it upon themselves to send me an order with products I NEVER USE!!

I have been ordering from this joke of a company for over 5 years and the *** idiots they have in customer service sent me products I NEVER USE!!!Now I have been on hold for over 2 hours with the supervisor "Mike" who promised to help me :(

1.8
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Meaningful Beauty Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Younique Jordan Philbeck And Kelly Owens Awful Presenters Review Younique " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..." Read more Review about Keranique Hair Products from Doylestown, Pennsylvania Keranique "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..." Read more Meaningful Beauty - Review about Skin Serum from Oberlin, Louisiana Meaningful Beauty "My account CANT B FOUND ....I GOT MY FIRST N SECOND ORDER TO MY DOOR THEN PURCHASE anither cleanser. Pore refining toner.skin revitilizing serum and wrinkle capsules.m.. paid for..." Read more WEN MADE MY HAIR FALL OUT Wen "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Rockmart Paint and Body Shop - Negative Review with Mark Townsend Rockmart Paint And Body Shop "ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY: I used Mark Townsend, owner of Rockmart Paint & Body to paint my classic car. On March 4, 2017 I brought my (el camino) to Mark for..." Read more Quality Screen Company - Broken after two weeks Quality Screen Company "Since I am unable to successfully solve the problem through contacting your customer service department via email, I’d thought it would be able to get an answer this way as..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more