I ordered a start up kit again and it took forever for the kit to arrive so I called customer service. The phone connection was terrible.

I tried another number and when I could finally hear someone they kept giving me the run around. I got so frustrated that I said just cancell my order. They said that I couldn't as it was in the warehouse and I should wait until it arrives .In the process I tried to get on the website and they cancelled my future orders and would not let me back on the website. I called again and got another run around.

They said i could order thru them and they would send me a temp password in 24-48 hours. I waited and waited for 36hrs and nothing. I called again and got the same run around. Give it another 24-48 hrs and you will get a email with the temp password.

Again nothing in 48hrs. What is taking someone so long to just let me back on thier website.

This is a terrible way to do business. Please get someone on your phones who speak english.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Customer Care.

Comments