1.3
Turnaround Time

Dec 2016 I sent for the trial of Meaningful Beauty...it arrived..I used it and immediately my face started burning and then it peeled. I called them on Jan 9th 2017 and cancelled my account.

They continued to send Emails and I replied on EACH one that my account should be cancelled. On April 10th 2017 I received a full box of their stuff...I called April 11th and they acted surprised. They sent a return label ..slapped it on unopened box and mailed...then on 4/28/17 I received a bill for $164.82... Called on 4/30 & asked just what do I have to do to stop shipments???

I had misplaced my credit card and luckily it was the one I used for this so they could not charge me...they shipped even knowing that the credit card wasn't working..what kind of company is this?? All the customer service I have talked to is located in the Philippines and the accents are sometimes hard to understand...

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Idea of keeping my skin younger looking.

I didn't like: Difficult canceling and returns.

Comments

I tried to cancel my subscription and kept getting the run around. I asked why she wouldn’t just cancel as I asked and still did not cancel.

She extended the date of my next shipment which I did not ask for.

She gave me a discount but would never cancel. This is bull.

Please cancel future kits. I do not want any more at this time. I have no problem with products, At this time it is better to stop the auto ship Thank You Josie Greenwood