Show reviews that mention
order customer service products service customer account credit card money card credit
Filter review

Public Service Announcement 3: Review #577043 - NOT ALL ONLINE COMPANIES DO AS MEANINGFUL BEAUTY DOES

Part 3 - I want to try the Products x 1 mo - but - CANNOT DO IT FOR MEANINGFUL BEAUTY It is my experience that I wish to share that not all online companies prevent you from trying their products. I had purchased some Ovation hair products at the Pomona Fair. Much to my satisfaction, I went online, ordered Holiday packages at a fantastic price for myself and others as gifts AND haven't gotten no a single extra charge from Ovation and not a single email. THEIR PRODUCT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF & WILL REORDER AGAIN WITHOUT CONCERN THAT THERE WILL BE ONGOING CHARGES THAT I DID NOT WANT OR ASK FOR. Amazon charges you for what you order as well and has a great return policy. Your inbox can get filled with ongoing suggestions, but you can EASILY unsubscribed -- only once!!!! --- and the numerous emails stop immediately. COSMETICS - I discovered BareMinerals at the Mall after my 57 min New Years' Meaningless phone call to Meaningful Beauty. Bare Minerals products are FANTASTIC!!!!
ID
West Covina, California
Product
Meaningful Beauty Subscription
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Public Service Announcement 3 - Not All Companies try to charge you for UNWANTED PRODUCTS

Part 2: Review #577043 - HOW TO FIGHT MEANINGFUL BEAUTY UNWANTED CHARGES

I wanted to try the product for one month was my first post (1/1/15). What I didn't tell you was "How I stopped this Company from taking advantage of Me". I want you to know that there is something you all can do to stop and protect yourselves from unwanted charges. While still on my New Years' phone call to Meaningful Beauty, I called Wells Fargo Bank whose representative overhead my conversation with the 3rd Meaningful Beauty person that I had cancelled my request to try their product. I informed WFB on the dispute of charges that had been posted BEFORE receipt of any product and within seconds that I found out that the company would charge me for 3 mos. I opened a WFB claim to stop payment to Meaningful Beauty, which they did. I am to monitor my account and if the charge reappears, WFB will reopen my claim. You can try to work with Meaninful Beauty but, at the SAME time, call your credit card company or bank and involve them in your fight against this or any other company charging you for things you no longer want.

My bank was able to credit back the funds to my account because I was able to prove that I returned the products.

Now, I received a letter from a Collection Agency demanding for the same amount of money.

Where can I complain about this?

ID
West Covina, California
Product
Meaningful Beauty Subscription
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection