No matter how many times I cancel they just keep charging and sending product.I canceled my credit card and sent back product.

Which they accepted. BUT still sent bill to collections. You can call and call and call it will not matter. They will just keep sending and charging you!!!

DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET AWAY FROM THEM. THEY WILL JUST KEEP TAKING UR MONEY!!!! Cindy Crawford should be ashamed for what she was doing to people!!! Love product HATE THEIR SCAM!!!!

Thanks for making my life *** for a year!!!!!SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $360
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Meaningful Beauty?

Comments

Katkuba

Changing your credit card number doesn't work when it comes to recurrent subscription services doesn't work anymore.I tried that.

Unless you change credit card companies, the subscription service can contact Visa, for example, say you have a recurrent subscription with them, and get your new number.Once you give them your credit card number, it's a license to charge you for whatever they want whenever they want.