1K views

This company has the most horrendous customer service department ever. Not only have about 50% of my contacts with them been handled incorrectly, I too have had problems with the automatic shipments that are supposed to be able to be cancelled.

I have written the customer service department an average of four times each time I get an order to get the automatic shipments stopped. This has grown much worse. This last time I had six contacts and they still didn't cancel the order although it is in writing in accordance with Texas law. I do have copies of all these contacts.

I have been a customer for some time and have recommended this product to numerous people. Most of them are mad at me. There are more people unhappy with the service than happy with the product. I want all my contact information wiped off your database.

I will never use your product again and will be happy to share my experiences with anyone who asks. When this product comes in this time, I will return it as unauthorized return to sender and will mail a copy of all my contacts to you to both you and the credit card company. I will expect a full refund. You know your customers have to work to afford your product.

We don't have time for multiple contacts, having to listen to constant sales pitches, etc. Shame on you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Customer Care.

Reason of review: Multiples of these issues .

Meaningful Beauty Cons: Lack of service, Customer service or web-site, Automatic charges.

Comments

I had emailed to complain about the horrendous customer service I experienced! of course not response to me at all.

They try to trick you into ordering more and they do not speak good English or pretend not to! I only wanted the 39.95 kit and she kept telling me I was going to order this or that finally I said you are a joke and I'm all set and hung up!!! Too bad I would have ordered but it is somewhat of a scam trying to put more money on MY credit card.

Jokes! No thank you!!!!

Khary

You need to get an inside out treatment, you won't just see an improvement in your skin, you will FEEL AWESOME!!

ALSO, you have complete control of your shipments and cancelled shipments. You get a website of your own to turn on others and earn credits toward your own product as well.

Become a promoter, like me, and....change your life for the better!!

Believe me!

Click here and become the master of your domain... ubetterthrive.le-vel.com

Become a promoter, like me, and....change your life for the better!!

Believe me!