order customer service products service customer account credit card money card credit

I have been waiting for a shipment for months (4 months) | Meaningful Beauty review from Red Deer, Alberta

Got a tracking number. My package has come to Canada 5 times and set back. I have spoken to several people at Meaningful Beauty. The made up an address with a box number. The first time it happened I called in to have that changed and told them it was an error. This has happened 5 times even talking to a manager who assured me that it would be changed. They are inefficient. The people who talk to the public are not trained to offer customer service. Most people will get fed up of talking to them and requesting their product so the product does not arrive but the payment will be taken. The ads should be pulled because it is false advertising. They promise to deliver and in order to get anything it is like pulling teeth. I usually deal with Murad and they are 100% better than Meaningful beauty and their products works 100%. I don't recommend dealing with a company so cares so little about their customers. Annon.

I totally agree with you Murad is a great product and I will not be trying this one. So glad I checked this out. Thank you.

DO NOT ORDER FROM MEANINGFUL BEAUTY THEY ARE A FRAUD AND CHARGE YOUR CARD WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT. RUN RUN

View more comments (1)