order customer service products service customer account credit card money card credit
I got the trail of this product, however when they shipped the goods I had to hunt it down. As the shipping company made no attempt to deliver it to my place. Instead dumped it in a depot the other side of the city. I contacted meaningful beauty to request that if...
Service
Meaningful Beauty Shipping Service

Meaningful beauty

I ordered Meaningful beauty and then cancelled the order a couple of months later. They kept charging my credit card for the next four months. I told them that I was going to take legal action and they sent my email to their "escalation team" and they said that they would reimburse every cent. That was 3 months ago and still nothing. I will be damned that they will take advantage of me for another second. I have contacted them 2 more times and I get the same response. They are dishonest and I wonder if Cindy Crawford knows the type of company that is selling her product? Maybe she should read some of these reviews.

Are you still being charged after those 4 months?

Meaningful Beauty

I had ordered meaningful beauty and a half hour later tried to cancel order was told to call back in 72 hours when i called back they told me the order could not be canceled .When i recieved the product try it i used the foam , and the mask and the neck cream the nexrt morning when i woke up my face was red and sore and dry it has been 3 days my faceand neck still looks burned and is still sore .This product is terrible and the customers service sucks . If you call your visa they can cancel automatic payments coming out of your account for people that are scared they will get ripped off from this company which they probably will
Product
Meaningful Beauty Cream
Loss

Meaningful Beauty has no customer service.

I was on hold for over five minutes after calling their customer service number to cancel a standing order, never did get to talk to anyone. Also, the bottles were easily broken in shipment and the product is not the quality I expected. The night cream smells rancid and causes my skin to sting and become red and itchy. I have tried the online customer service, but, have not had any response yet. I would advise women not to fall for this scam, and do not give them your credit card number. Could someone get a response from Cindy Crawford herself on this terrible company?

The Meaningfull beauty is big mess company, the customer service doesn't even know what they are talking about...and they charge always your credit card, without no reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been over 3 months i don't order nothing and this morning they charge me 47dollar and another 39.99 dollars..and i have to stop my credit card and block the transation!!!!!!!!

Be carefull!!!!!

Be carefull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product
Meaningful Beauty Cream

Meaningful Beauty Refuses refund

This is the worst company to deal with. I tried the product and within a week my face burned and turned red it lasted about a month. I cancelled the product but they still sent it and continued to charge me even though I returned it. I tried to contact customer service but they do not answer the phone. The only way they will answer is if you say "ordering new product" Think twice before you order this product. It's a scam they want to continue to send product to you and take your money even if you cancel.

You should call Guthy Renker directly at their Corporate Offices at (760) 773-9022 and ask for Customer Relations, and they will be able to assist you. they were super nice, took care of the $ issues n even implied that some reps would be let go! worth a shot!!!

Refused refund for product that I did not receive. Brilliant money making methods. Don't waste your money!

DO NOT ORDER THIS ***!!!! I am one pissed off comsumer and I can't believe they can get away with stealing money...MY MONEY!!!

I order the product, tried it and sent it back 2 days before the end of my 60 day guarentee. When I heard absolutley nothing from the company about my refund (gave them 1 mo to get it to me) I shot off an email. WEll, according to them I went over the 60 days, even though I had proof of when I recieved it, when I returned it AND when they recieved it. so now they have my money and the product.

IF they were an honest company they would give you your money no matter what time had elapsed, if you returned the jar.

AND these jars were almost full because the stuff is ***!!! Nice way to sell product Meaningful beauty!...my ***!!!

This product burned my face sooooo bad!! I returned the product in my 90 day return period, but never saw my refund.

When I contacted customer service, i was informed that I may returned it in the 90 day period but it takes 4-8 weeks for them to process it and if that for to six weeks extended over my 90days then I would not get my refund!

WTH, soooo techincally the return period is 30 days! This was such a waste of money and time!

I agree whole heartly with you Tracy! I called and followed instructions returning unused, sealed product middle of April, still no credit.

Customer Service is the worse they lie, give out bogus information. I was buying double shipments one for myself and one for my sister. She was highly allergic therefore I called and sent back over 300.00 in product and have been treated with the most disrespect from customer service including talking to Danielle this morning.

If this is not settle within a week I am contacting the lawyer, and will go to small claims court. This is a TOTAL RIP OFF!!!!!!!

I have headaches from certain smells.This product irritated me when I opened the first one.

So I returned them unused on March 26th, Never heard or recieved refund. It is now May 18th.

I cancelled my order and had no problem there. The number on your bill always gets me to a rep, and I've called several times.

The issue is that I still haven't gotten my credit for the return that they received in hand on April 4th and it's now May 12th. It takes far too long to get your money back, and at this date, they can't even verify for me that they recieved my return (although I have proof of delivery and highly recommend that if you return product to them given the delay on refunds). I'm now totally disappointed with the whole experience and ready to sell the suplus of this stuff that is under my desk on ebay to make back a part of my money.

I wouldn't recommend it. Olay Definity works great for a fraction of the cost and you can pick it up locally whenever you need it.

You may not have canceled by the time your second kit was processing. If you tell them you had a reaction they will refund you.

It's policy. Their is an extremely high call volume so sometimes it takes a while to get through.

View more comments (7)