Short Review on October 29, 2016

I have only ever received great customer service. I have never been sent products without ordering.
Good customer service

Product does nothing that is promised | Meaningful Beauty review from Calgary, Alberta

This product is a waste of money DOES NOT WORK !!! it does nothing that it says it does .the only thing I got was money loss and very hard to cancel this product .if I knew how to do it I would ask for my money back . this is just another lie and money grabbing scheme .this Gunthy Ranker company are full of empty promises and lies to take peoples hard earned money and don't care about ppl .I know now no cream can do what they say this can do I will never buy any thing from this company again !!

I was going to order MB before reading over twenty five reviews of which twenty four were not very good at all no they were very bad.

Guthy R

Please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet with details of your experience so that we can assist. Thank you.

View more comments (1)
Review
Cons
  • This proudct does not work
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Product doesn't show any improvements | Meaningful Beauty review from Calgary, Alberta

1.8
Used the product for over a year and saw no improvements, a regular drug store moisturizer would work just as well. Cancelled my auto shipment today and am hoping I don't have the same problems stated on here many times over with continuing to bill my credit card. I don't recommend the product and should not better than to order from an infomercial.....sigh. Don't order it, you are better off to visit your local beauty supply store and get quality product there. I too am surprised Cindy Crawford puts her name to it and am quite sure she doesn't use it. I almost feel like it actually helped age my face more.
Product
Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set
Cons
  • Product
Bad quality

Autoship - translated is 'We'll charge your card even after you've asked us to stop shipping!' Don't order this product!! | Meaningful Beauty review from Calgary, Alberta

It is unfortunate that these companies can freely place charges on honest individuals credit cards without reason!!! Then........you have to wait...and wait...and wait to have the charges refunded. ( Still waiting!!) I may have to cancel my card. This is fraud & it's quite unfortunate that celebrities are endorsing these methods. Allbeit the products may be fine (I still have yet to try MB - I was using my other products up first). Even if this is a great product - I wouldn't order due to their shipping practises. Terribly disappointed - where is company ethics anymore???
Product
Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set
Tags
  • meaningful beauty review
I got the trail of this product, however when they shipped the goods I had to hunt it down. As the shipping company made no attempt to deliver it to my place. Instead dumped it in a depot the other side of the city. I contacted meaningful beauty to request that if...
Service
Meaningful Beauty Shipping Service

Meaningful beauty

I ordered Meaningful beauty and then cancelled the order a couple of months later. They kept charging my credit card for the next four months. I told them that I was going to take legal action and they sent my email to their "escalation team" and they said that they would reimburse every cent. That was 3 months ago and still nothing. I will be damned that they will take advantage of me for another second. I have contacted them 2 more times and I get the same response. They are dishonest and I wonder if Cindy Crawford knows the type of company that is selling her product? Maybe she should read some of these reviews.

Are you still being charged after those 4 months?

Meaningful Beauty Refuses refund

This is the worst company to deal with. I tried the product and within a week my face burned and turned red it lasted about a month. I cancelled the product but they still sent it and continued to charge me even though I returned it. I tried to contact customer service but they do not answer the phone. The only way they will answer is if you say "ordering new product" Think twice before you order this product. It's a scam they want to continue to send product to you and take your money even if you cancel.

You should call Guthy Renker directly at their Corporate Offices at (760) 773-9022 and ask for Customer Relations, and they will be able to assist you. they were super nice, took care of the $ issues n even implied that some reps would be let go! worth a shot!!!

Refused refund for product that I did not receive. Brilliant money making methods. Don't waste your money!

DO NOT ORDER THIS ***!!!! I am one pissed off comsumer and I can't believe they can get away with stealing money...MY MONEY!!!

I order the product, tried it and sent it back 2 days before the end of my 60 day guarentee. When I heard absolutley nothing from the company about my refund (gave them 1 mo to get it to me) I shot off an email. WEll, according to them I went over the 60 days, even though I had proof of when I recieved it, when I returned it AND when they recieved it. so now they have my money and the product.

IF they were an honest company they would give you your money no matter what time had elapsed, if you returned the jar.

AND these jars were almost full because the stuff is ***!!! Nice way to sell product Meaningful beauty!...my ***!!!

This product burned my face sooooo bad!! I returned the product in my 90 day return period, but never saw my refund.

When I contacted customer service, i was informed that I may returned it in the 90 day period but it takes 4-8 weeks for them to process it and if that for to six weeks extended over my 90days then I would not get my refund!

WTH, soooo techincally the return period is 30 days! This was such a waste of money and time!

I agree whole heartly with you Tracy! I called and followed instructions returning unused, sealed product middle of April, still no credit.

Customer Service is the worse they lie, give out bogus information. I was buying double shipments one for myself and one for my sister. She was highly allergic therefore I called and sent back over 300.00 in product and have been treated with the most disrespect from customer service including talking to Danielle this morning.

If this is not settle within a week I am contacting the lawyer, and will go to small claims court. This is a TOTAL RIP OFF!!!!!!!

I have headaches from certain smells.This product irritated me when I opened the first one.

So I returned them unused on March 26th, Never heard or recieved refund. It is now May 18th.

I cancelled my order and had no problem there. The number on your bill always gets me to a rep, and I've called several times.

The issue is that I still haven't gotten my credit for the return that they received in hand on April 4th and it's now May 12th. It takes far too long to get your money back, and at this date, they can't even verify for me that they recieved my return (although I have proof of delivery and highly recommend that if you return product to them given the delay on refunds). I'm now totally disappointed with the whole experience and ready to sell the suplus of this stuff that is under my desk on ebay to make back a part of my money.

I wouldn't recommend it. Olay Definity works great for a fraction of the cost and you can pick it up locally whenever you need it.

You may not have canceled by the time your second kit was processing. If you tell them you had a reaction they will refund you.

It's policy. Their is an extremely high call volume so sometimes it takes a while to get through.

View more comments (7)