Show reviews that mention
order customer service products service customer account credit card money card credit
Filter review

Meaningful Beauty - You get what you agree to.

This company is reputable. These people who claim they were charged amounts they were unaware of... It's not the company's fault that you're too ignorant to read what you're agreeing to before you confirm. It's stated on the infomercial, commercial, and official website that your order includes auto-delivery. Stop blaming your own stupidity on a company that hasn't done anything wrong. Have some common sense and read into what you're buying. The blame lays on YOU. Continuity programs are what allow you the special pricing. Nothing is free, people. Reality check! Stop trash talking a good product, and accept your fault.

How much are they paying you to say this?

What do you say about the people who cancel and still get charged months later? That is 100% the company's fault.

Ur an *** and must work for the rip off company. When people are hired to be liars on these late night commercials and Deceive innocent people they are good at it and I'm sure get paid very well since they know up front they are gonna be scamming people out of their money.

It makes gullible people believe them. It's no ones fault but the liar *** on tv!!!! So u must have read all the bad reviews and didn't become a victim, or like already stated u must work for them....So shut up ***!!!

And to all the innocent people who have been totally screwed I'm sorry, but wanna thank u all for the true reviews posted. U allowed me to save my money and a huge headache.

We are purchasing a freakin beauty product!!! You shouldn't have to read the fine print for such a purchase but instead should feel confident in your purchase.

This company is a RIP OFF ARTIST plain and simple and until we stand up against the machine they will continue to rape and pillage the decent people who trust. They are disgusting and need to be stopped.

:eek :(The product is OK, nothing to brag about. I tried it for 6 months and was done with it.

Now 6 months later, starting on Dec 2, 2013 thats when Meaningful Beauty went over the line. I had cancelled my “Auto Refill” back in June 2013, didn’t want the product anymore. On Dec. 2, 2013 I get an email from PayPal advising me that Meaningful Beauty had just charged me $209.00 on my credit card.

I phoned Meaningful Beauty and advised the call taker that I never placed my account on active, that it was put on hold because I was thinking of closing the account back in June. I asked her to cancel the order. She stated, “I’m sorry but I can’t. The order is being processed”.

I told her, “No it’s not, if it was being processed I would have received an email advising me it was”. This went on for over 30 minutes, I got no where except her telling me she would send me a “FREE” return label to send it back. On December 4, I phoned Meaningful Beauty back, thinking I would get someone to stop the order or tell me they would not charge me unless the merchandise was not returned within a time period. Well I was wish full thinking because I got the same BS excuse.

I told her that the order has not even begun to be boxed. Again, “I’m sorry ma’am, your order is being processed. So now I’m at the point of saying, “I’m sorry,” to her because I’m now on my way of ripping someone a new rear end because no one is trying to stop this order. They want it to be shipped out, then returned and take 6 weeks to return my $209.

Is this how you treat a customer? Will I ever want to buy from them again? NO! Will I go out of my way to warn other customers?

YES! Will I file a complaint? YES! So if you ask me is this company reputable, my answer is NO.

It is the company’s fault for not trying to work with the customer. It has been 7 day’s now that I have tried to stop this order from being boxed and shipped.

It’s still sitting there in the warehouse on the shelf waiting for some employee to fill the order. Reality check, Stop trash talking the customer when we are the victim from a bad company, and accept your fault Meaningful Beauty.

Spoken like a true employee of the company or at least of a company that pulls the same BS. Of COURSE guthy/renker's legal team has covered all bases, that's their job.

But I doubt even you actually believe those agreements were not designed to mislead the consumer and hold them hostage. Unfortunately, its a fairly common tactic for companies with inferior products and services. A business selling quality products or services do not need such absurdly verbose, deceptive agreements because they already know the consumer will want what they have. Tell yourself whatever help you sleep at night, but the rest of us know that meaningful beauty sells tactics tiptoe on criminal behavior.

Don't believe me, read the complaints across the web and check state attorney general's websites. I know I've filed mine. BTW upstanding, intelligent folks who were also ripped off. Please be sure to file a formal complaint with your state's attorney general.

Its simple and can be done on their website. The more complaints that are filed, the more seriously law enforcement will look at this company.

Classic. Blaming the victim.

Have you actually read the complaints? The product was offered as a free trial. You said nothing is free, so I suppose you work for them. Let me guess, supervisor?

The claim that the youth guru makes comparing a melon decomposing to the cure for anti-aging is outrageous. I'm pretty sure he isn't searching the south of France for melons to begin with...highly suspicious. And it is obvious to anyone with an IQ above 90 that anything sold through infomercials at 3 in the morning with outrageous claims that are clearly BOGUS, that what is really going on is GR is using well-known celebrities to sell snake oil to unsuspecting people who trust Cindy Crawford. I would like to see your reaction if I stole money from your account on a monthly basis for something you were going to try for FREE.

Yes free.

I see many lawsuits in the future, and then we will see who gets money.

View more comments (6)

Meaningful Beauty - I was sent an invalid tracking number & was over charged

Yes the tracking number for this shipment of Meaningful Beauty was invalid. I couldn't track it. I called customer service and was hung up on 3 times before I got ahold of anyone. Plus they also charged me $169.00 dollars for a 90 day supply when I did not agree to this. I am going to have to cancel my credit card now. I hope I can do this. I don't want to be charged for this if I am not going to get the product. Unbelievable. Whatever you do don't buy this product. I haven't even received this product.

I just had the same problem. I cancelled my account three months ago and I was checking my on-line banking account today and noticed a suspicious charge 74.33.

I had my bank research it and to my surprise it was a charge from Meaningful Beauty. I called customer service and they said they have no record of my cancellation. I told them I will file a police report if they don't stay out of my checking out.

What they are doing is against the law. It is called theft and they can be prosecuted.

Toronto, Ontario
Loss

Meaningful Beauty - Ordered 30 day no return shipment trial offer received 90 day instead

I received a bill for $134.00 for a 90 day shipment when I most certainly called in off a commercial and paid and ordered the 30 day, 1 time payment, no mail/back of product was ever mentioned. I did however, receive a 90 day shipment, and to stop them from billing my bank card again... I have to mail all the product back to them at my expense. However, after reading all the complaints, I doubt this will stop them from billing me in the future too! This is such a rip! I can't believe that Cindy Crawford puts her name to this! The product stinks and it made me break out. Please don't get scammed! Don't order!

I also ordered the 30 day trial size. Made it clear upon ordering that under no circumstances do I wish to receive the auto-ship full size.

Said this several times and was assured that this would not happen. Guess what? Weeks later I was shipped the full size version. Called customer service (unpleasant associate)- a return shipping label would be mailed to me.

More than a week ago and I still have not received it. Aside from the inconvenience of having to drive to the post office once (hopefully) the label gets here, I have to pay for insurance. I will now call my credit card company and find out if they recommend a car holder dispute.

Needless to say, I'll never order from them again, no matter how good the product may be. Have not tried it yet.

This product is horrible, I can't believe Cindy Crawford put her name on it. It is a big scam and rip off, I don't advise anyone to buy it. Sara Hagany

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Loss

Meaningful Beauty - I canceled my account with them and continued to get charged but didn't receive product.

I ordered the product to try it out for the lie price of $39 and some change for thirty days so I thought, but before thirty days passed I received more products which I didn't order and my bank account was drafted. I called their company back and canceled. A month and a half passed and my account was drafted again by meaningful beauty but I never received and more products. I called back for a refund but still nothing. I called my bank to have them do stop payments on this company. I then recieved a bill in the mail from meaningful but for $146.00 dollars threatening me to go to collections. I spoke to a representative who informed that I would be refunded BUT still nothing.
Durham, North Carolina

Meaningful Beauty - Takes too long to process refund on returned products

Attempted to cancel account. Was told to return product at my expense and expect to wait 4-6 weeks for refund to post on my bank account. Also told my account would continue to be billed until return from me was processed even though I notified customer service to close account. Advertisements and web site mislead the consumer by implying that returns are handled promptly. Customer service for this product is very shoddy. Customer service agent was too busy trying to sell me additional product and did not answer my initial question about how to return product and cancel my account.

Meaningful Beauty - Not Impressed with Customer Service

I ordered the product after seeing the infomercial on TV..but I should have read the reviews first..not very smart. So after reading the reviews...15 min later, I thought I am going to cancel my order. Well that wasn't possible, you have to wait until you receive the order and then you have to send it back. But what they will do is cancel any future orders but they won't even do that for you until 72 hrs. I told the person on the phone that this was not good business and that I was very unimpressed. So be warned if you are thinking of ordering this product. I can't say if it is a good product or not but if you read all the reviews it sounds as if people with sensitive skin are having issues, which is what I have, so I thought that I didn't want to take the chance...but I guess once you give them your credit card number your stuck..be WARNED! This is not good customer service Cindy Crawford!

She is not putting any african american women in her commercials thats one thing that puts me on edge how are u going to sell a product and u are pin pointing and making it clear that your product is just for white women cindy crawford should examine her commercials more close and just come out and say that the products in her line are made strictly for whites and if its got retinol in it it her product would not be a good canidate for african american skin anyway because the product would cause an burning sensation on black skin

I too didn't tried this product after reading the reviews. I am using Dermalogica Products for my skin and its good.

I have very sensitive skin and the product is wonderful!

Customer service has been great too.

View more comments (2)
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Big Hassle Avoid Meaningful Beauty

Meaningful Beauty appears to be a reputable company. During my initial call, the aggressive sales pitch was almost enough to have me hang up the phone. I decided to move forward with the purchase, but I was very clear I only wanted a 30 day supply. My debit card has been charged 2 times since then with amounts exceeding $100. I've called twice and was assured the situation would be resolved. I am now forced to cancel my debit card and file a claim with my bank to reverse the charges. I've never been ticked off enough to write a review. I guess there is a first time for everything. No beauty product is worth the hassle.
Lilo

:( I am so upset with meaningful beauty!! I ordered it the products thinking it would be a great skin care regiment !

Well VERY DISAPPOINTED TO SAY THE LEAST!! So I canceled my order 3 months ago & they are still charging me! Refused to give me back my money ! They don't care at all & it's just a big scam!!

Like Cindy Crawford needs more $!! Ha!! I am so stressed & I don't need the added stress at all! I have severe health issues, High Blood Pressure is 1 & also severe kidney disease!

Plus the stress of being a Army Wife, my husband is getting ready to deploy for the 4th time! I was told that I would not be charged anymore & they charged me again! It's ridiculous on how rude they are ! I will never ever buy anything that Cindy Crawford endorses!

I'm sure I'm not the only woman that is having this problem ! From them charging me last month after they said I wouldn't be charged ! My bank charged me 35$ extra because I didn't count on that coming out of my acct!! They have charged me $160 in the last month alone!

It's just wrong the way they treat people. I wish there was something I could do to stop them from doing this to anyone else! I can't believe that Cindy would even allow this to go on! You can bet if it was her having to pay for any product that she didn't like, OMG, The company would do anything & everything to make sure her prob was solved & they would do it with a smile too!

Geez this kind of *** really gets to me especially since my husband , my Son, & my Son in Law all fight for this country!

God Bless our Troops!

Sacramento, California

Meaningful Beauty - Underhanded Business Practices

After receiving to product, I was surprised to find I'd been charged for a three month supply but had only recieved one month's worth. Then I discovered (via a phone call to their ordering center) that if you want to add any of the sample items they sent with the initial kit to your regular tri-monthly shipment, it changes your order and now you will be charged an exorbitant amount for every item you use. No more special price for the basic kit: every item will now be charged separately and VERY expensively. It changed my original $39.00 (which turned out to be $59.00) to over $300.00! To top it all off, I started to get skin irritation and acne-like breakouts. I called within the first thirty days and was able to cancel out of the program but they would not refund my money. Yes, I know what they promise, but they lie. I was just happy they actually did cancel my order and didn't continue to send product like they've done to so many others. Oh, and just FYI...the next time you see the commercial, take a careful look at the two side-by-side melons they show. Notice they are BOTH THE EXACT SAME VARIETY OF MELON. They claim one is special and lives much longer, while they show the one next to it rotting away. Heads up on this one: both melons are the same. They've photographed one rotting and claim it's an "ordinary" melon but it's identical to the photo of the one next to it. Their dishonesty in photography should have warned me that their product was not as efficient or miraculous as their claims made out. Well, as they say, "Once burned, twice shy". Now I know.

Don’t bother getting Meaningful beauty-the products themselves are over priced and dried out my skin with out making any difference whatsoever….but the way it is sold through Guthrie Renker is a HUGE scam and a real pain when you want to cancel…I love to try new products and there are soooo many others cheaper or more expensive but that actually work at making your skin look better. Cleanser is terrible, day cream is absolutely nothing special, day glo same thing, eye cream-not good, melon cream seems ok…certainly much more expensive then you are led to believe. $150 for a 3 month supply–they send one box and then charge 69.95 the first month and then 39.95 the 2 consecutive months…SOOOO NOT worth it!!!!

I ask the costumer service to stop sending the product and they keep send that dishonest

:(..and i was getting excited!

View more comments (2)

Meaningful Beauty

I ordered an introductory kit and did not choose autoship. I received the products plus some vitamins I did not order. The vitamins were called a bonus gift. Then I received another two shipments - more product and more vitamins. I continue to be billed. I have called and spoken to their customer NO service twice with one time to a supervisor. They cannot produce any verification of my order where I said I wanted this autoshipped to me on a regular basis or where I said I wanted vitamins. They have refused to take the charges off my credit card. If not a scam, it is definitely a deceitful, bait and switch operation.

I tried to cancle my shipment because im unhappy with the product. They still sent me the package!

I refused it at the mail box..four months later i continue to call Meaningfull and i get the run around.

I've alrealy payed in full for product i dont have and really customer service could give a dam. Now im out $129 and now canceling any products i get from Guthy Renker.

Marietta, Georgia
Loss

Meaningful Beauty - It is impossible to cancel once you've signed up!!!!

I have used this product for 2 years. Recently I started getting red dry patches on my face. I stopped using the product and they went away. I have tried getting on their website to cancel, you can't. You can't delete your credit info and you can't stop shipment. I tried calling after waiting 15 minutes on hold, i hung up in frustration. I emailed them and got a sickly sweet email back saying I could cancel at anytime by deleting my credit card. YOU CAN'T!!! It's a total scam! I'm not going to do this with me. I am going to the bank to cancel my card and get a new one. So frustrating that Cindy Crawford would be associated with this! Not to the other "famous stars" that are endorsing it!!! Don't order this product!!!
#719087

I had to cancel my subscription because I started breaking out. They transferred me to a specialist who wanted the name of my dermatologist.

I told them I am seeing someone new and could not remember his name at the moment. LOL I am not giving out my Dr.'s name! All they needed to know was the product was making me break out and is not working for me. They canceled my account.

After reading all the comments about still being charged etc., I am going to get in touch with my cc company and have any charges blocked.

Thanks for the heads up on the not so professional conduct of this company. Wish I had seen these reviews earlier.

Worst customer service ever! Would never recommend this company to anyone!

Awful to deal with. I tried to cancel my order, the difficult to understand foreign call center asked why I didn't like the product, I said it was because I have really bad acne since starting the product. I'm 46, too old for my face to look like a 15 year old's. She said, "I have to transfer you to the "Specialists to discuss your reaction to the product." Before I could reply, I was put on hold again.

Many minutes later, I got a recording saying "All of our specialist are busy, leave your name and number and someone will call you back in 24 hours!" Seriously! Then I was hung up on. I immediately called back, sat on hold again, and another difficult to understand person came on the line, I said I wanted to cancel the product. She then asked the same question of why?

I said I'm not telling you I just want to cancel. She put me on hold to access my account, came back on and said,"It's because of the breakouts, I have to transfer you to the specialists! I firmly said "NO!" I was already transferred there and hung up on! She continued to argue with me for several minutes while I kept saying NO!

I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO THE SPECIALISTS! I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER! She kept going on about the F*ing specialists who could also cancel my order! After several minutes of us arguing about my just wanting to cancel the order and she wanting my to talk to the specialist, she finally said she cancelled my order.

I told her my credit card better not be charged and another shipment better not show up because I will pursue it with my credit card company! She said I will receive an email confirmation in about 2 days. Seriously???? Do I believe her?????

I have a feeling this is NOT OVER!!!! Oh, and when she hung up, she said they were open 24 hours if I change my mind and can call back!

If I wasn't shaking with rage, I might have laughed! After that, do you think I will EVER be a customer again?!

OMG I was just getting ready to order this product and I read your comment

thank you,- thank you,- thank you,- :( you saved me some stress :)

karen

they are scam company that sucks the money out of anyone! we cancelled our orders many times and everytime after waiting forever on the phone to get through- been assured that this time its been canceled, but it never did and they charged us without sending any product!!

horrible place. and everytime we called, they act like we never canceled, that there is no varification of that!!!

View more comments (3)
Long Beach, California
Meaningful Beauty Subscription

MEANINGFUL BEAUTY BILLING HIDDEN

I ordered sample intro pack, AS SEEN ON TV, of $39, added 2 extra products for $10 each . . . paid at the time, went to cancel one month later, today . . . since I will be out of country, only to find I owed them $99! At some point they turned sample kit into deluxe, full size 90 day trail, and did not tell me I would owe them anything more than the $59, AND THAT IS THE AMOUNT I WOULD PAY PER SHIPMENT!!! I didn't get trick that shipment means Monthly, with Monthly size . . . I got full size, which according to them, is a three-month supply. They got me! :eek I am pissed, since had they given me notice of full amount owed at initial call, I never would have authorized anything to continue! :sigh I paid it today, called back and asked why wasn't I just billed the total on day of call ... heavily accented Asian, couldn't understand, but knew I was pissed! Their cremes may work, but full-disclosure policy DOES NOT. MAD IN MIAMI

OMG im dealing with the same thing now...unbelievable

Do not order from this company....worst experience ......you cannot get out of the billing system....... bull ***..... not even that good of a product.....

Whitestone, New York

Meaningful Beauty - Severe Reaction

I tried to use the product but it left dry patches that I couldn't get rid of and when I tried to return it they told me it was outside of the 60 day money back guarantee there was no return address and it took customer service 8 times to send me the address which I never received an e-mail until it was too late. It took me several months of using a reputable hydration products to get my skin back to normal. I will never ever recommend this product to be used by anyone. I have file a complain with the BBB.
#801926

Same thing happened to me dry patches all over face and bumps this stuff is hirible :?

What was the return address so we don't have to wait until it is too late??!!

Thanks.

Portland, Oregon

Meaningful Beauty - Called to cancel shipments months ago

Called to cancel my whatever plan they sat me up on because the $39.95 order comes with a catch. They send u more before u know it and draft your account. Maybe I didn't understand completely but I did call to cancel any other shipments because my employer closed his business. Instead of canceling my account I find out today she suspended it for six months when I realized my bank account had been drafted again. Not only that but I won't get a refund for 4-6 weeks. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Plus I haven't seen the promising results either. This company is horrible and only cares about getting your money. No care for the customer that has helped them add more to their million dollar company.

RETURN ADDRESS:

POBOX 10218

DES MOINES IA 50981

Mail them EMPTY so it does not weigh much.. send it insured / return receipt requested ..

QUOTE FROM THIER WEB PAGE "I think you'll love Meaningful Beauty® as much as I do, but if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, just return the containers within 60 days of receipt, and you'll get a full refund of the purchase price (minus shipping and handling), even if the bottles are empty."

I called today to cancel and they gave me the same *** excuse.. we will postpone your shipments for 6 months... THAT IS NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR... I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT .. PERIOD...

Better Business Bureau and Consumers affairs is my next step

Customize Your Deliveries

After you receive your initial delivery of Meaningful Beauty, you can adjust the delivery schedule and contents of your Meaningful Beauty deliveries at any time. Just tell us how often you would like to receive your kit and which products you want included. You can cancel or suspend your deliveries at any time by contacting customer service. UNQUOTE

Glad I decided to read reviews, was about to order but not now, thanks for the comment

#719607

Wow..that is sooo awful that people are sooo disappointed with this product and they are NOT standing by it!!! They say it's the best product and it keeps you looking younger when it makes your skin red!!!! What is this company doing to the consumers.????

I have the same experience. Re returning, they don't pay for the postal cost, nor do they have the real address in the invoice...

Long story short--not easy, requiring multiple calls.

I finished. Let's see if I get the refund in 4-6 weeks.

View more comments (4)
Wilmington, North Carolina
Service
Meaningful Beauty Customer Care

Meaningful Beauty - Don't bother ordering this product You will never get it

Ordered this product June 1st 2013 they said I get the "priorty" shipping 5-7 days! Going on 3 months now I've called numerous times had to repeat my address every time they acted like I have the wrong address and there famous lines "I understand your frustration" I asked them to give me the tracking number she gave me the one for UPS and my post office both of them were non existing! They don't care and the "spokes model" doesn't care about anyone she cared about all the money she's making from us!! I found a product that's top 10 beauty product it's No (number) 7!! U can order or Walgreens sales it they merged with this company! It works great! And even better u don't have to deal with customer service who could care less!
Show Low, Arizona
Service
Meaningful Beauty Customer Care

Meaningful Beauty - Awesome product

I do not understand anyone that would order a product for your complexion ( that is a luxury) if your bank account does not have enough money in it to cover your bills and the luxury you order. I am assuming you called them for their product, they did not call you. This product is awesome, and reasonably priced, go to macys and price their skin products. What a shock, it can cost you hundreds a month! What this boils down to is " IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY A LUXURY PRODUCT THEN DO NOT ORDER IT". Do not knock the product if you can not afford it, go to walmart and buy their products.

That is right "enough said". You must be a wo MAN.

Did you catch what is in your title. I have a better name for you though. *** All of you are!!! Ask yourself why this country is in the shape it is.

I want a new house, i want a thousand pair of shoes, I want kids (oh that you are going to pay dearly for in the long run), I need a bigger closet for all my clothes I have to have, I want , I want!!!!!! ENOUGH SAID.

Mr Happy is..well...quite frankly...a man. Nuff said really.

Mr Happy51 you are an ***! When you receive the next shipment and the bill on your card and you cant get this company to stop robbing you come back and tell us how happy you are, until then get lost!!

Cindy does plastic surgery, that's the secret to her youthful look. No chemicals on this planet can reverse aging, but there are some that accelerate the process though .

I don't know about MB, but Like the others I went through the hoops trying to cancel after the product caused a skin rash. I am not against people making a buck, but it has to be fair and square.

#720474

sound like you work for the company. If you buy at a store at least you will get what you paid for and not billed monthly for product you did not order or receive

Esmond
#719696

By the way I am not a Madame, I am a SIR. To you!

Where did it say I was a woman! Would not want to be one either!!! First of all, you never put a recurring charge on a debt card. You always use a credit card.

That way you request a new card number, and guess what. The problem is over. Once again, MEN prove who has the intelligence!!!

***** back at you!!!!! :p

@Esmond

@Happy 51 - You obviously have no idea abut the real problem with this company. It has nothing at all to do with anyone's bank balance at the time of ordering and everything to do with false claims about the product (which irritated my skin just like it did so many others) as well as the company's underhanded, dishonest customer service policies.

Never have I seen a company so adept at conning the consumers regarding product efficiency, costs, billing practices, and ability to receive fair treatment in the event of customer dissatisfaction. Plese don't trivialize these issues or, worse yet, consider the issue one of consumer greed or lack of female intelligence. This is a serious problem and needs to be addressed. No company should be able to get away with outright theft from consumer's bank balances or place unauthorized charges on their credit cards.

Fair Business Practices dictate that customers with legitimate complaints about a product or the way a transaction is handled should be able to receive satisfaction. This company is dishonest about their product, their charges, their billing practices, and their customer service. I, for one, will never do business with them again and I'm advising everyone I know who has expressed an interest in Meaning Beauty to read these complaints first.

I wish I had.

this site is for people discussing their problems / complaints about meaningful beauty's customer service / shipping/ auto billing & trying hard to cancel the service & if you like meaningful beauty then go to another site & give a good review & stop harassing these people that were unhappy for some reason & have every right to cancel if they so wish this is a problem with many companies & auto billing/ delivery wen ive had a problem with such issues i go to my bank to make it stop & you can always get a new card also try using a prepaid debit instead but for you madame what ***** you are some one who wants to cancel a auto service has every right & may do so for many reasons whether they have money in bank or not is irrelevant i find it odd you even saying such things madame have you never canceled any service b4 ??

this truly is a problem with many companies always ask for confirmation # & name of person & follow up call & follow up that with a letter to cancel by mail or fax or email or all & very easy to go to bank with problem they will do something that prevents the change from going thru i had wanted to try meaningful beauty im not so sure now madame not sure what this cancellation issue has to do with complexion & luxury & money in the bank ??? do you not think that poor people want good skin care & do you not think that rich people ever cancel an auto billing on a product no longer wanted you madame need a reality check :upset

Not reall sure what **** means, but does not sound that good. I work retail and people always want something for nothing.

I learned a long time ago, you get what you pay for. But with beauty products it is a personal thing. Anytime I have a problem of cancelation I just have the credit card company issue a new card and number. Problem solved!

Oh, never use your debit card cause it is much harder to stop that. But the people on here complaining about the product should not do that! Because everyone's skin is different and react differently to products. For you Suzanne, you must be the one that over drew her account!!!

Must have hit home to you, go to walmart and run over someone with your cart.

It will make you fell like a real person again. :p

For someone to be mad that people obviously dont like this product and blame it on that persons bank account is obsurd! Its apparhent these people do have the funds in their accounts, some are simply stating how the products management are ripping them off by charging their account for extra bad product they never signed on for!

So youre a *** person to try to belittle someone for sharing their nightmare experience with an obviously nightmare product! Have a nice day

View more comments (9)