order customer service products service customer account credit card money card credit

Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Cambridge, Ontario | Meaningful Beauty review

Thank you everyone who posted and fir saving me my money.

Genie hourglass....omg I ordered the shaper 3 months ago...still no product , it's bing made in Pakistan, and evert me I call they say another month ....so they keep taking orders and

NOT not filling them WTF....why?

So I spoke to the vet hard to understand , angry old man, who starting yelling at me and carrying on after I said they were nothing but a bunch f scammer

way better off buying off eBay

Genie hourglass Lmao you SUCK FN SCAMMERS

Update by user Jun 12, 2015

Went to my bank today to cancel my debit card so that they no longer have access to my account. I just dont trust them at all. They will rob you blind.

Original review posted by user Jun 06, 2015

I canceled my meaningful beauty account back in May of 2014 because I didn't want to use products that were full of...

Hello,

Providing quality customer service is extremely important to us. If you cancelled your account last year and saw a recent charge, we would like to look into this for you.

Please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet with the details you provided to us in your post as well as any of your account information so that we can be of further assistance.

Thank you.

–Meaningful Beauty Customer Care

View more comments
Product
Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set
Cons
  • I did not like
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Tags
  • Meaningful Beauty bad service
  • Cosmetics

Difficult to cancel | Meaningful Beauty review from Yellowknife, Northwest Territories

I've requested 4 times now to have this cancelled, I've been billed 5 times and received 2 shipments, so NO I wouldn't recommend! So much for their "60 Day money back guarantee" when they can't even cancel when a customer requests this. Each (2) kit contained different items that when I first ordered, I've stated this and still no change. For once it would be nice to actual cancel an order that you no longer use or want without any hassle. But like I'm sure with alot of their customers they figure well look who's promoting it so it can't be all that bad or difficult.....boy was I wrong!

Hello,

We’d like to help. Meaningful Beauty offers a 60-day money back guarantee so if you’re unsatisfied with the products, you can return the containers within 60 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price (minus shipping and handling).

Meaningful Beauty

6 Commerce Way

Arden, NC 28704

We suggest that you obtain a proof of mailing from your post office and keep it for your records until you see the refunded amount appear in your account. This should occur within 4-6 weeks of receipt. We would like to have our team look into the status of your account and assist with anything outstanding.

Please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet with the details you provided to us in your post so that we can be of further assistance. Thank you, -Meaningful Beauty Customer Care

Ashlie
#992096

In order for this not to happen again Im going to have to go into my bank on Monday and get a new debit card. Its really pathetic that I have to resort to this just to keep them from robbing me blind. Thats the only way to be sure they wont do it again.

Problems with payment

Being charged for product that I did not order | Meaningful Beauty review from Saginaw, Texas

I order one month of this and paid 55.00 . The the next first round around and they took another 55 out of my account... I said ok maybe I didn't read the fine print and it was really 110.00... I let it go... Then I got another package in the mail but I did not order this one... didn't open it just wrote refused on the outside and stuck it back in mail box... first of the next month another 55 came out of account .. try to call sat on phone for 15mins was at work.. then 15days later another 55 came out of my account.. PISSED now... called again and waited until someone answered.. long story short they just thought i would want the 90day supply so thye just sent it .. CS told me that they would send me a form in the mail to get refunded .. that has been two weeks ago and still have seen anything.. Also was told that it would take 6 to 8 weeks to get refunded after I sent the form back... WHERE IS THE FREAKING FORM FOLKS.. cAN ANYONE HELP ME GET MY 165.00 BACK.. PLEASE SHARE ON YOU CINDY CRAWFORD FOR RUNNING A BUSINESS LIKE THIS..
Guthy R

Hello - We are here to help. Please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet with the details you provided to us in your post so that we can be of further assistance.

Thank you. -Meaningful Beauty Customer Care

Reason of review
Im not happy about anything with this .

Not product but enjoyed reviews | Meaningful Beauty review from Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Its strange that how could one brand get such reviews. Not a single customer is there who is satisfied with the product. I would like to continue with 'World Organic' products only. I was just looking for something new and accidental visited this website and the brand but according to reviews I don't think people will go for it or will take risk to add them to their make-up kit. Thanks folks for sharing your experiences. Its always good to be straight and real to save others life. If we didn't found such reviews must gone for to purchase it. Thanks a lot... https://worldorganic.com.au/
Not as described/ advertised

Ordered One (1) and Was Secretly Enrolled in Automatic Shipments | Meaningful Beauty review from Austin, Texas

I ordered one set of this from Meaningful Beauty's website for my girlfriend. I selected the option for a one-time only shipment but I started getting more and more shipments and they were all being charged to my credit card without my consent. When I call to get a return address they could not even give me a real address. All I would get was a PO box. Called again and got a different address. Went to UPS to send it back, and was told that the UPS return was set up to go to the US Postal Service and then be returned right back to me. That's right, the pre-paid return is setup in a loop that goes right back to you. Meanwhile, they continued to ship me more packages and charge them to my account. I had to call my credit card bank and ask them to put a block on any charges from this company. So then Guthy Renker, the parent company, started sending me bills for the stuff that had already been returned.

I guess I did not read the fine, fine print. I also thought I was getting a one time deal and ended up enrolled in ongoing shipments.

I just called today to cancel. I mentioned several of the comments on this thread about people saying after they canceled they received further shipment and/or money taken from their accounts. Very unscrupulous business practices. I would have put up with that if the product was as advertised but it is nothing more than other similar products I have used.

I told the girl if they take one more dollar from my account, I will report them immediately.

I will certainly do that. I have saved the cancellation email and confirmation number and I will use them.

#991910

Hello,

We have read your complaint and would like to respond. Providing quality customer service is extremely important to us.

When you purchased online, the information in your shopping cart details that your initial Meaningful Beauty order will be replenished automatically every 90 days unless you call to cancel. The Meaningful Beauty website does not have a ‘one shipment only” option. If you would like to return a shipment, the details are set forth in the invoice you received with your kit; essentially, you can send us the package along with an invoice or copy of the invoice you received with the shipment at the following address:

Meaningful Beauty

6 Commerce Way Arden, NC 28704 We suggest that you obtain a proof of mailing from your post office and keep it for your records until you see the refunded amount appear in your account. This should occur within 4-6 weeks of receipt.

To be of further assistance, please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that our team can look into the status of your account and help answer any other questions you may have. Thank you, -Meaningful Beauty Customer Care

Product
Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set

Meaningful Beauty - Beauty Product Review from Colorado Springs, Colorado

I have been customer for awhile. Ordered may 17th was told be there 7 to 10 days. Called June 2nd bc never received order. But my card was charged! !! Was told on June 2nd be there 7 to 10 days. Tools to cancel. Refused so I asked to speak to supervisor. Supervisor told me same. Can't cancel. Said I'd have to wait until I got the order said they would send me return label AND confirmation email. Never got email confirming cancelationcancelation ... this is a scam. Customer service incompetent. Will rewritten product with our without return label. Will make it so someone HAS TO SIGN FOR IT. I've had it. Horrible customer service! !!! So now I ha Ave to spend my time AND MORE MONEY BC these people like to scam. not happy! I've always paid never complained. This is how good customers get treated? ?? I can order this product from other, sites or go into ulta, bc of this experience I WILL NOT EVER ORDER AGAIN! !! They Cleary don't care about their customers! !! I would like to speak to a district MANGER NOT JUST A SUPERVISOR! !! SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS GOOD ENGLISH TO! !!!
Guthy R

Hello, Please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet with the details of your experience so that we can learn more and assist. Thank you.

Order processing issue

Meaningful Beauty - Cancellation Policy Review from Los Alamitos, California

Same problem, after 2 weeks I tried to cancel my order and was told I could not. They already charged my account and now I have to wait to receive order so I can send back (at my expense). They told me it would take 4 to 8 weeks to get my credit. Stay away from this cpmpany.
Guthy R

Hello, Please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/lp/cet with the details you provided above so we can look into this and assist further. Thank you.

Customer service is incompetent. Ordered may 17 said be there 7 to 10 days.

Called back may 29th said wait till Monday. That Monday still b nothing called June 2nd said oh it'll be there 7 to 10 days. Tried to CANCEL... same here said can't.

Have to wait until I get the shipment then spend my time to get tracking number then CALL MEANINGFUL BACK TO GIVE TAKING NUMBER. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER AND I WILL ADVISE ALL DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE INCOMPETENT PEOPLE.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE CANCELLATION IS A SCAM.

Cancellation Policy Review

Everything is fine until you cancel your account. Since i cancelled my account on 5/14/15 there has been 3 separate charges to my card. My advice is that you need to cancel your account and go straight to the bank to get a new credit card with a different number. Very poor customer service and we'll see how long these refunds take. Do not do business with this company.

Meaningful Beauty - Deal Review from Mansfield, Ohio

1.5
Too many products to deal with I cancelled my order and I hope it truly cancelled rep said I would get a cofirmation email never got but I do not want anymore products shirleysilket@gmail.com cancel please no more money out of my account .
Ashlie
#992098

They said I would get a confirmation email as well and it never happened. Ive tried to cancel 3 times and they keep trying to take my money.

The only way is to get a new debit card or report your credit cart stolen so it doesnt happen again. Im doing that on Monday

Service