Filter by rating :
filters

Meaningful Beauty

So far, I have been pleased with this product. I have pushed my orders to six months with no problem from customer service. I call a month before shipment and change items that I have a lot left with and replace them with the others I need more of; sometimes double on one product. Twice they sent one product that was not ordered and forgot the one on the list. They let me keep the wrong one for free and shipped the correct one within days. I would still recommend this product to anyone intersted in trying them out. You have to realize it's the $40 some dollars for three payments.
nancy

My name is nancy, I saw your profile today and be became interested in you, and I also want to know you more if you do not mind I will like you to contact me through my email address here(nancykipkalya@rocketmail.com) so that I can give you my pictures and tell you more about myself I believe we can move from here!(Remember the distance or color does not matter our age, even different, because I have something important to tell you, but love matters alot in life) please contact me at this email(nancykipkalya@rocketmail.com) I am waiting for your mail to my email address above thanks.

nancykipkalya@rocketmail.com

Meaningful beauty

I will not buy any products made by CINDY CROWFORD,after I found out that she's a supportive of Mitt Romney!! I purchase her products 2 months ago, and then later no know how she support such a hypocrite candidate, and what Mitt represent,..................he does not respect women views not he cares about poor people!! so here I cancelled my order and I will never buy any of her product again! sorry Mrs. CINDY but you make a mistake and taking his side, and not standing by your loyal women customers!! plus your products smell like nivea to me.

After reading the REVIEWS I have decided not to purchase the product, but how silly to get political over a beauty product! Guess you don't eat Chick-Fil-A Either. :grin :zzz

LOLOL! :grin

How ridiculous!

Do we actually know who most people we shop from endorse as President?! Who cares!? Do you go in every store and every shop and ask if they support Obama or Romney?! I seriously doubt it.

If the product is good, use it. If not, then write your negative opinion ABOUT THE PRODUCT!

To What Nonsense: Did you have wrinkles that dimished after using this product? I am of the same age and want to know if this product really works.

It seems like people are not giving it much of a chance to work before canceling. I realized at the time of the order that my card would be charged monthly.

:grin ROFL I will not be ordering the kit I was interested in based on the reviews of customers who apparently have had major problems with shipping, payments, and customner service. Appreciate those reviews.

Thank you. And I am glad that there are no political candidates listed on the labels.

T product is good I use it faithfully I am 56 and have been using her product for 2 yrs and I have very few wrinkles. My complextion is smooth and has absolutly no Romney in my product ingredience.

You that have turned a product into a Presitential debate are idiots!

Enough said!! Just VOTE and shutup!

Vote for Romney! Vote for Romney!

Vote for Romney! We don't need another four years of this bull! Vote for Romney! At this point anyone is better than what we have now!

I would rather vote for the *** on the street than place a vote for Obama. The *** on the street probably knows more than this guy!

Goodbye Obama! It wasn't nice knowing you!

I can think of no better reason not to order something. Besides the fact that you get stuck getting this goop every month and can't cancel it, even though you didn't order it.

Makes sense that Cindy supports the transparent chameleon Romney who changes his beliefs as the wind blows. Maybe he uses the goop. It's affected his brain perhaps.

That would explain everything. Maybe Bush used it too.

Can't believe this customer stopped ordering because Crawford supposedly supports Romney. What a joke!

Crawford's name is on this stuff but Gunthy Renker is the actual seller and company that profits from purchases. Crawford may use it and probably gets a promotional fee, but don't be fooled... Gunthy Renker is the major profiteer with this product and any other product they sell, i.e. Wen haircare etc..

I'd suggest that if this person liked the product, don't worry about Crawford and worry about Gunthy Renker... they have deeper pockets.

The bottom line seems to be..no one likes to be a scammed,be it by a product co. or by a politition!

Actually the decision to buy or not to buy is a political choice... If you know what the celebrity endorses both in their professional and political life.

Those with money and have an investment with big business usually follow the conservative political party.

This review is absolutely hilarious and rediculous! I can't believe someone would actually decide not to purchase a product anymore because the person endorsing it supports someone in politics that they don't agree with.

I got the BIGGEST laugh from this review. You are an ignorant person. Are you going to get rid of your friends that support Romney, too?

I can guarantee close to 1/2 your friends and family will vote for him... Better start screening them, lol!

Chevyssgal,

You are an ignorant person. You having no job or bank account blame that on the previous Dumb *** *** son Bush so called president.

Or on your lack of money management. Maybe you were in a dead end job who knows.. It took puppet son bush 8 years to send this country down an economic *** hole. Do you seriously expect for PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA, Yes Mr.

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA to clean up this *** in only FOUR SHORT YEARS. No one want to point in the direction of how this economic situation began in the first place. But I uderstand the thinking of someone like you. we all do.

At the end of the day those of us who are President Obama supporters understand why people like you want him out. But FYI its not going to happen. Prepare yourself for another 4 years with Mr. PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA.

BTW Mr. President is helping to restore this *** economy. oh yeah Im still gainfully employed with a bank account and managing just fine. Good Day..

And I will by Cindy Crawford's product. And if you're struggling so babdly why are you purchasing this expensive prooduct..huummm!!

Silly woman, not sure who you are hurting most. Are we here in the states have a right to our opinions. Are you wanting to put people back in the closet about their views?

OMG~ Are you serious? ~ What the *** does politics have to do with SKIN CARE?

I can't tell from your grammar and spelling if you are a child or are you from another country... either way are you even ELIGIBLE TO VOTE? ANY CANDIDATE would make a better president than Obama. He is the sorriest excuse for the LEADER of our country, although he did keep ONE promise for sure and that was change.

I have about .39 cents in my savings account today because since your wonderful leader has taken office I've lost my job an my savings, perhaps you don't have those to lose or you are just flipping ***! MITT ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT!

OMG~ Are you serious? ~ What the *** does politics have to do with SKIN CARE?

I will absolutely buy this product because Cindy supports Mitt Romney! Yessss!!! Btw, what do politics have to do with skincare????

Your remark is ignorant. Cindy Crawford does not produce the Meaningful Beauty products, she endorses them.

Furthermore, the products do not have a political agenda, nor should the person's who choose to purchase it.

This is America, not a foreign country under dictatorship, we are free to make choices without political censorship. Clearly, you have not been in America long enough to appreciate this inalienable right.

On another note: I agree that Mitt Romney is a prat, but that conversation is for another day.

I love this product and it is customizable so you don't receive too much. I have pushed my order to every 3 months and get what I want.

The comment about not buying it because of her political views is ridiculous. Be proud to be an American which allows you the freedom of choice.

You have the choice to buy this producT, which is the only thing that has cleared my adult acne. Buy it, don't buy it - it is your choice.

Mauricio, that is by far the stupidest review I've ever read in my entire life. You're not buying a product because of someone's political view? LMAO

Well that's not at all juvenile is it? I would support Romney over Obama any day. Always remember my friends, a government big enough to give you everything you want is powerful enough to take away everything you have.

This is not right cindy, ripping people off like that. Its a crime. It will harm you and your product, fix this issue right away before its too late

I just saw this on TV and was about to order, thank you all for the review. I know what its like to be charged each month for something you did not request.

Thanks for the comments. I will not purchase

View more comments (22)

Meaningful Beauty

I bought Meanigful Beauty and received one package in December. I have never received anything else and each month they continue to take $46.50 out of my account. I have called them at least 4 times and each time they say oh we are going to make a refund and it has been almost 4 months since I cancelled. Over a week ago they said they were sending me a form to fill out so they could make a refund - to date I have received nothing. I am so dam mad at Meaningful Beauty - they need to be reported to the Better Business Bureau - but whatever it takes I intend to get my refund which is over $200.00 My advise to others do not buy this product.

I had the same experience. They've charged my creditcard 3 month in a row without my permission and for products I haven't ordered.

I had to get a new credit card to stop them.

I also send a complain to the Attorney General of California and also to the Attorney General of Idaho where I live ,after all this headache I finally received my refund within 3 weeks.You can file the consumer complaint with the Attorney General online,real easy and they are very helpful!!! They should receive much more complaints so they might stop the deceptive Trade and fraudulent billing practices of this company.

I am waiting on my refund and if I don't receive it. Will def be reporting to the BBB. Hopefully everyone else that has had the same bad experience with their lies and continuous charges will do the same.

I also continue to be charged - for what I don't know. I called Customer Service to complain and cancel on June 20/12 and on June 21 I was hit for another charge of $48.76????

I guess I am also going to have to cancel my card.

NEVER AGAIN will I buy something from GRC or Meaningful Beauty. The Wen Hair products are just as bad with there business policies.

:cry I live in Canada and i have been charged every mth, Even thou i asked them to cancel it. Master card is now disputing it, and i have cancelled the card , so they can no longer put it on there. They are disgusting the way they treat people, and it did not work any way ..

Elizabeth

It's a shame this company has such lousy business practices, because I actually liked the product when I was using it. But I sure didn't need as much as they thought I did (auto ship is SUCH a scam!)...it was like the Fruit of the Month Club episode on Everybody Loves Raymond...it JUST KEPT COMING!

I finally managed to disengage, and it stopped.

As I said, it's too bad you can't just order what you want, because I did like some of the products, and would probably be a faithful user IF i could buy what I wanted when I wanted to. But my best advice to you, given the shady business practices, is don't buy in; you'll end up with a closet full of product, enough to last you two or three lifetimes, before you can get shut of these guys.

What do you mean "they need to be reported to the BBB"? I'm sure you meant to say I AM GOING TO REPORT THEM to the BBB.

Right? Or did you want someone else to do it for you?

View more comments (5)

Meaningful Beauty Bad Service and Cancellation

Okay ladies, I have read some of these reviews and I have to say this....on the page where you order it DOES state you will be put on auto ship. As for the vitamins someone complained about, if you click 'yes' you want the free trial bottle, it also states you will be put auto ship and shows the dollar amount. So, can only be mad at yourself if you did not read the details. HOWEVER!! They are the WORST for customer service. They do keep charging your card after you cancel, they sent me another shipment after I cancelled and would not reimburse my shipping charge to send it back. I wont waste time on details, but I would recommend using a credit card not debit card because at least that way if they charge you wrong you can dispute it with your credit card company.

All you have to do is cancel the credit card....end of story. Easy to do.

Tula

When ordering online, a good credit card company can be your best friend. Am Ex is incredible at researching the problem and defending its customers.

yumad4

"I would recommend using a credit card not debit card because at least that way if they charge you wrong you can dispute it with your credit card company" - KAMIMA

yumad4 approves this concept

View more comments (2)
Review
#320505 Review #320505 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Meaningful Beauty Shipping Service

Cindy Crawfords Meaningful Beauty

I have tried on more than one occasion to cancel the shipments. I still receive the very much unwanted shipments and it is still charged to my credit card account. I have also returned shipments that I did not get credit for. I am angry because no matter how hard you try, they will not cancel. Any advice on what to do? I do not like any of the products. Customer service is also rude when you ask to cancel. They also try to sell you other products when you do not even want the ones you are receiving currently.

Cancel your credit or debit card! They can't charge something on a cancelled card

Call the Better Business Bureau and they will help you. This kind of business practice can get them into major trouble with the BBB.

View more comments (1)
Review
#319564 Review #319564 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Be aware - they charge you three times | Meaningful Beauty review from Los Angeles, California

The customer service rep (when I called in to order via an infomercial) informed me I was getting a 3 month supply for apx 46 dollars. I just noticed they charged my credit card AGAIN for the same amt. when I called I was informed that I bought the 90 day supply with three payments of aps 46. So, now it is my word against theirs. The gentleman on the phone during my purchase was very nice but he NEVER told me it was THREE payments. very disapponted. Just be aware that what they say on over the phone very misleading and inaccurate.
Product
Meaningful Beauty Cream

AUTO SHIPMENTS | Meaningful Beauty review from Murfreesboro, Tennessee

WHAT IS ADVERTISED IS TRIAL SIZES NOT FULL SIZE PRODUCTS!!! VERY MISSLEADING !!! THEN THEY OFFER YOU A FREE GIFT (COMPLETE BEAUTY COMPLEX, DAILY MULTVITAMIN) AND IF YOU TAKE IT, THEN THEY AUTO SHIP THE NEXT MONTH AND CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD. PRODUCT IS THE SAME WAY, BUT THEN THE COST IS IN EXCESS OF $149.OO FOR FULL SIZE BOTTLES AND THEY CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD. THIS HAS MADE ME WHERE I WILL NOT ORDER ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN !!! EXTREMELY PISSED EVEN IF THE PRODUCT IS GOOD, I DO NOT LIKE TO DEAL WITH COMPANIES LIKE THIS. BE HONEST AND UPFRONT AND YOU WILL BE SUCESSFUL.

Proactive is a great product and they auto ship. Use a prepaid card for the specific amount.

They wont be able to harge you. Just send the product back if iy gets shipped.

Thank you for letting me know. I was going to try this and WEN hair Care products but they wanted auto pay too. That isn't happening.

View more comments (1)
Meaningful Beauty Deal
Loss
I received my first and only kit in December. In March I contacted MB and inquired about a 2nd kit; was assured an order was being processed, but in April I noticed more money deducted from my account and still no 2nd kit. I contacted MB again and requested all...

Do what i did and cancel your card. They try to threaten me on the phone, and told them i did not buy into their nastiness.

Said it was being processed and that they could not cancel, told them that i could and cancelled the card. The buisness is corrupt and nasty people to deal with.

Did not do what she said it does any way.

Found out on the next shipment that. they charge you for each piece, and that the 39.95 was only for the first shipment it is a scam BE WARE DO NOT ORDER Elizabeth

Review
I ordered the product and immediately called to cancel auto delivery and billing.. This did NOT happen! I was shipped another supply and charged for it. I called and complained and they do NOTHING to stop this until you ASK to be completely taken off their list. I...

I sent an email two months ago that I wanted to stop receiving the product and I look at my bank account and I seen that they took another month out.I want it to end and I don't want to have to change my bank card to get it done I will send back the product when I get it I hope I get my money returned fast.

View more comments
Product
Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set
Ordered product, didn't like it,tried once to cancel,got talked in trying til before trial period ends,ended up canceling,got confirmation code,but no email,called in talked to two people, the last man rude!!he said don't call again !!! !! I was not going to ...

I just saw the info-commercial show. I really wanted to get it for my beautiful wife.

I decided to look on the net. Just as I was ready to be one of the first 50 or was it 500 to call in to get the best deal, I saw the pissed off customers. After reviewing the comments I decide not to place a order.

THANK YOU very much! I don't enjoy being treated like that.

Meaningful Beauty Customer Care