Meaningful Beauty - This is the worst company to deal with
n 03/05/2011 I purchased the 30 day trial starter kit of Meaningful Beauty products to try out.I used the product for 2 weeks but did not feel that it lived up to all the hype so I returned the 30 day kit which I paid $46.65 via USPS and paid for delivery confirmation.
Their "policy" is, if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, just return the containers within 60 days of receipt and you'll get a full refund of the purchase price (minus shipping and handling costs). I also called them on 4/3/2011 and told them I did NOT want anymore shipments and the customer "service" told me I "he took care of it" and I "wouldn't be charged anything else." On the same day, I got charge on my debit card for another $ 46.65 and I called them back again they told me the package might still in the warehouse so it might take about 4 to 6 weeks to get my full refund BUT they will going to charge from my debit card for another $46.65 even WAS ACCOUNT CLOSED.
I called Meaningful Beauty on 4/24 2011 to request my refund on all my money but the not so helpful and rather rude customer service person told me they never got the shipment returned to them and that he had not intentions of refunding my money.
I discovered that this "situation" is a common practice for them. Over and over they "claim" to have "never received" the returned shipment.
This is consumer FRAUD and I wish file a formal complaint $93.30 that was charged to my debit card.After /5/02/2011 totals charge from my debit card will be $139.95.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I got my wig today and am FURIOUS!!! I have brain surgery in less than two weeks and am now so upset!! I paid almost $400 for this wig and..."
- "Posture Pal inventor Chris Geisert has recently started selling his Posture Pal forward head posture cushion again after a long legal battle against Bernard Brown who was demoted by Geisert..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "i bought game gold from this website called gameim.com and i use this option for credit card which it was said paymentwall and after it was transfer i live chat..."
- "Ordered a bakers rack in December which was damaged upon delivery. I took pictures to document damage as requested before they would send a replacement. Their website doesn't work..."
- "I was traveling in the US (I'm from Brazil) and decided to buy a gift for my father. I went to Lord and Taylor in Boston and bought a Ralph..."
- "I have been ordering from Ebonyline.com for about 10 yrs and have always been pleased with their fast shipping. However, the customer service is horrible, and every time I..."
- "I do not feel to safe using the TTC, and I'm not sure if anyone in Toronto does. The workers are suspicious and unprofessional, other transit goers are threatening, and..."
- " I am Tisha from Holistic Pet Care, my partners mentally ill x wife keeps posting FALSE reviews. I apologies to those who come across this site..."