Meaningful Beauty - Meaningful Beauty - This is the worst company to deal with

Apr 25, 2011
review #234162

n 03/05/2011 I purchased the 30 day trial starter kit of Meaningful Beauty products to try out.I used the product for 2 weeks but did not feel that it lived up to all the hype so I returned the 30 day kit which I paid $46.65 via USPS and paid for delivery confirmation.

Their "policy" is, if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, just return the containers within 60 days of receipt and you'll get a full refund of the purchase price (minus shipping and handling costs). I also called them on 4/3/2011 and told them I did NOT want anymore shipments and the customer "service" told me I "he took care of it" and I "wouldn't be charged anything else." On the same day, I got charge on my debit card for another $ 46.65 and I called them back again they told me the package might still in the warehouse so it might take about 4 to 6 weeks to get my full refund BUT they will going to charge from my debit card for another $46.65 even WAS ACCOUNT CLOSED.

I called Meaningful Beauty on 4/24 2011 to request my refund on all my money but the not so helpful and rather rude customer service person told me they never got the shipment returned to them and that he had not intentions of refunding my money.

I discovered that this "situation" is a common practice for them. Over and over they "claim" to have "never received" the returned shipment.

This is consumer FRAUD and I wish file a formal complaint $93.30 that was charged to my debit card.After /5/02/2011 totals charge from my debit card will be $139.95.

894445f
Had an experience with Meaningful Beauty?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
jenn

Jul 16 Henderson, Nevada

hello yes I would like to say that with the meaningful Beauty system when you get that first starter kit you must call them to let them know you don't want them to send out the next one cause it will go out with you not knowing I learned that the hard way to and all it is a misunderstanding it is really know biggie..... but yes you are on a 28 day billing cycle for your shipments to go out and you can also set it up for when you get you skin care shipments... here is an example say you get a 3 month supply on Friday the 18 what you do is call them on the 19th and tell them you got your shipment and don't want them to send out another kit till you call them in October they would need you to call them to customize your next kit but is far as if they don't do the refund you go through your bank and tell them that you returned the items and the didn't refund your money and the bank will handle it from there this has happened with other company's I've had to deal with myself I am sorry your going through this
I did want to help you by giving you an idea of how Meaningful Beauty billing system worked some people get a little confused some think after you did your 30 day trial that they wont send you another wrong the will send the same kit but bigger and it is for 3 months........ I hope everything works out for you and good luck frome Jenn hope you have a wonderful day....

Outraged customer

May 22, 2011

Well I had the same situation today. I saw it on tv, called in and ordered it and then 15 minutes later called to cancel bc of these reviews and the woman said ur not even in the system you'll have to call in 2 days. Well I called a half hour later and got the same woman, same response. Then a few hours later my credit card was charged! I called and what do you know I AM in the system just now they say I ordered the product not today but three days prior so they cant cancel it because its being shipped. I fought with probably ten ppl and they said that now there were TWO orders i placed by me!! All I can do is ship it back they said. This company is disgusting and an absolute disgrace to human kind!

Cathrine

May 08, 2011

After ordering the Meaningful Beauty starter kit, at 1:12 pm today, and then decided to check out customer reviews, I called back within 17 minutes to CANCEL the order!!

THANK all of you for your comments. It's too bad I didn't do my research until after I placed the order! The infomercial with Cindy Crawford is convincing as well as the $ back guarantee promise!

BTW (Meaningful Beauty customer service was unable to cancel my new, first time, order because it is Sunday!)

1 0 Reply
jenn

Jul 16 Henderson, Nevada

the skin care product is good people use it for different things I use it as a skin softening treatment and my husband saw a big difference I live in the desert and it gets hot and dry but it has been very humid here but I have been using this for awhile and I am happy with it so far........But yes it is better if you call Monday-Friday you get to take to someone on the phone but they are really nice in working with you and getting your money back if your unhappy and if they don't refund your money you go through the bank and the will handle it for you that is what people do not tell you not even your bank! But I have had this problem with other company's in the past like with make-ups cause I have to do specialty orders on all my skin care needs cause my skin is really sensitive I understand why people would be unhappy with the products or the way things are handled and that can be a pain in the butt to deal with........ But I am always willing to help someone who is having a problem it is frustrating enough and then not to have someone help you I know that feeling I can give you an idea of how this hole thing works and also how the billing cycle works.... I hope that I was some help but if not and you have a question I can help with just about anything ........ the name is jenn

×
You were reading a complaint about Meaningful Beauty.
Filing a new complaint about
×