Meaningful Beauty - This is the worst company to deal with
n 03/05/2011 I purchased the 30 day trial starter kit of Meaningful Beauty products to try out.I used the product for 2 weeks but did not feel that it lived up to all the hype so I returned the 30 day kit which I paid $46.65 via USPS and paid for delivery confirmation.
Their "policy" is, if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, just return the containers within 60 days of receipt and you'll get a full refund of the purchase price (minus shipping and handling costs). I also called them on 4/3/2011 and told them I did NOT want anymore shipments and the customer "service" told me I "he took care of it" and I "wouldn't be charged anything else." On the same day, I got charge on my debit card for another $ 46.65 and I called them back again they told me the package might still in the warehouse so it might take about 4 to 6 weeks to get my full refund BUT they will going to charge from my debit card for another $46.65 even WAS ACCOUNT CLOSED.
I called Meaningful Beauty on 4/24 2011 to request my refund on all my money but the not so helpful and rather rude customer service person told me they never got the shipment returned to them and that he had not intentions of refunding my money.
I discovered that this "situation" is a common practice for them. Over and over they "claim" to have "never received" the returned shipment.
This is consumer FRAUD and I wish file a formal complaint $93.30 that was charged to my debit card.After /5/02/2011 totals charge from my debit card will be $139.95.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 3 wigs from them & one was severely damaged. It looked as though someone had taken scissors to it. I tried several times to call them but they..."
- "I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I..."
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them! I have..."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. Called and asked if I was talking to the actual florist. The woman told me yes, she was in the "back" room. I..."
- "Due to age & some disability wife & I rarely go out to dinner. We have been ordering take out at local restaurants. This is the third time I have..."
- "We bought a rooms to go leather couch , sofa and reclined and they peeled badly after 2nd year . Tried to contact them , they only wanted to give..."
- "Complaint to BBB: I have a product called McAfee LiveSafe security software. It has a "Satisfaction Guarantee" and they are not honoring it. 1. The LiveSafe soft requires repeated installs as..."