Meaningful beauty= SCAM SCAM SCAM
Well today I saw a commercial for it and ordered it.I then read these reviews and called back to cancel my order only 15 minutes later, the woman said I wasn't in the system I would have to wait 2 days to cancel.
I called back once more and got the same response. I then a few hours later checked my credit card and saw they had charged me! I called back and the woman said I WAS in fact in the system but that I had placed the order THREE days prior and therefor it was being shipped and couldn't be cancelled. When I explained to her that I had ordered it this morning and it was impossible that I had ordered it Friday she said oh well there are TWO different orders showing now that ur being charged for!!
They told me that all I could do was send the package back once i received it. I fought with around 10 people including supervisors and they all just threw their hands in the air and said well it says you ordered it three days ago you'll just have to send it back.
When i asked for them to find the phone calls to see that i did indeed order this morning the woman told me that would be close to impossible and LAUGHED at me and said that they were not MY phone calls and I could get a lawyer if I wanted them.I have never written a review online before but this was the worstttttttt experience I have ever encountered in my life and I feel people should be aware of these outrageous antics!!10718bcd review #239047
You may also like
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "My dad went to get new teeth at the Chattanooga (Hamilton Place) location. After his 7th trip and sores in his mouth, missing work, not to mention gas and time....."
- "Internet Local Listings (ILL) lured me into a contract claiming to be partner and subcontractor of Google. ILL agent, "Google outsources its local listings." Me, "So your company is..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "I ordered 3 arrangements For 269.00,when they arrived each one were smaller and did not look like what's on their site.when calling to get a refund I got 15.00off..."
- "I recently finished an entire month+ of back and forth emails between myself and Shoebuy.com's Customer (dis)Service. I had purchased a pair of shoes and was really excited to receive..."
- "Alright, I am a bright college graduate that got stuck in a small rural town taking care of my ill mother for the time being and "quick applied" on Career..."